Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Getting Ready for Tampa


It has been a few years since I attended an AASA national conference. What has been amazing to me is the 21st century methods that vendors, superintendent search firms, and fellow supeintendents are now using. I have received e-mails, phone calls, CDs, etc. that have provided me with information, invitations, and opportunities to learn.

AASA is really demonstrating 21st century skills with the on-line itinerary, almost daily updates, easy registration process, and Kiosks at the conference. The lineup looks great, the weather looks to be terrific, and the networking will be outstanding. Now if we could only add a few more hours to every day so I can get in everything that I want to do, see, and hear.

I hope all of you take the opportunity to learn and network. National conferences are exciting and tiring at the same time. Hope to see you in Tampa.

No comments: